Monday 13 July 2009

The future of reading is in your hands

I can not be the only person who gets emails with links to surveys that are VITAL for some piece of research or other. 
I know that I am certainly not the only person who sees the survey, thinks: "I'll do that later" and then never does.

(Can you see where I'm going yet?)

As part of my work for the University of Central Lancashire and a secret publisher who shall remain shrouded in mystery for the time being, i'm researching the potential audience for downloading short stories onto mobile phones. That is you Preston Writing Network readers!

Of course some of you may not want to read or listen to short stories on your phone or MP3 player which is fine. You are perfectly within your rights to not want to....I'd still like you to answer the survey though (please, please, please!)

The survey link is right here (and here and here for good measure) so please have a look. It will only take 2 minutes and I promise to get the next Word Soup review up super quick if lots of you take it.

Thank you PWNers!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment